And I love it!
I was too confident - in me, in the cotton batting, in my sewing machine. I wanted to take as reference the outer edge of the colored design so I started quilting from the outside to the center.
But the batting wasn't actually 100% cotton ( it was 80/20, and there is a difference between them, the quilt top shifts on the 80/20 batting), the walking foot of my machine doesn't work as it worked 10 years ago and I was too much in a hurry to finish it...
So when I reached the center patch, I counted 7 puckers. I stitched 2 rows of stitching around the grey patch and somehow I managed to flatten them. Lesson learned!
Linking up with W.i.P. Wednesday - check out beautiful projects here:
Wishing you a great sewing week,
The pattern for this quilt is now available